Tax Exemption

Do you own or lease land in an adjoining municipality? The RM of Corman Park (344), The RM of Montrose (315), The RM of Perdue (346), or the RM of Dundurn (314).

If so, you are eligible to receive a municipal tax exemption on your permanent residential dwelling as per section 293 of The Municipalities Act.

You must fill out the prescribed form called the Land Owned or Under Lease Agreement in Adjoining Municipalities. The form must be completed with the other RM Administrator's Authorization Signature. You must return the form to the RM of Vanscoy's office on or before January 31st ANNUALLY to be eligible for the exemption.

This form can be picked up at the RM office or you may download a printable PDF of the form here: Land Owned or Under Lease Agreement in Adjoining Municipalities

Please call the RM office for more information at 306-668-2060.

The municipality contains the communities of Vanscoy, Delisle, Asquith, Pike Lake Provincial Park, as well as four hamlets: Dunfermline, Grandora, Pippin and one situated in SE 6-34-6 W3

RM Office

Monday To Friday
8 AM - NOON; 1 PM - 4 PM

Closed Saturday and Sunday

General Inquiries

Phone: 306-668-2060
Fax: 306-668-1338

Police Chief Jason Mochoruk 306-668-2166
RCMP Non-emergency calls 310-RCMP (310-7267)
Emergency call 911

Street Address

300 Main Street
Vanscoy, SK

Mailing Address

Box 187
Vanscoy, SK S0L 3J0

RM Vanscoy