Road Bans are in affect Starting at 12:01am March 27th, 2017
Easter Holiday Hours.
The landfills will be closed if the temperature reaches -40 with the wind-chill.
View the Auditor's Report, Financial Statements December 31, 2015
Spring Road Bans for Vanscoy have been lifted as of Monday May 2nd, 2016.
2016 Subsidized Trees Shelterbelt Program Launch
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 2016 Shelterbelt Program form HELP's new 160 acre tree farm. Read the document
Planning & Development Meeting
8-May-2017 8:00 am
Burning Permits Jan 20, 2015
Did You Know . . .
- Before 1935 the R.M. was known as the Rural Municipality of Loganton.
- The municipality contains the communities of Vanscoy, Delisle, Asquith, Pike Lake Provincial Park, as well as four hamlets: Dunfermline, Grandora, Pippin and one situated in SE 6-34-6 W3.
- Agrium, an international potash mine calls the R.M. of Vanscoy home.
- Our population is 2714.
"The R.M. of Vanscoy is a wonderful place to call home, with a mix of acreages and agricultural land."
Council Members Tour Stars Facility
What we Value as a community:
- develop and maintain a Strong Sense of Community
- cluster development in Designated Areas and minimize sprawl
- preserve prime farmland and promote Local Food Production
- protect our Ecological Integrity and preserve the natural landscape
- Conserve Water resources and utilize green energy strategies
- work toward Sustainable Development wherever possible.